Saturday, 29 September 2012

Sink or swim

Risk = potential reward
Risk = potential failure

50/50 ..... Potential regret on both sides of the coin. So? Which end do you jump in? The shallow end - safe choice - nothing lost, nothing gained... Tomorrow comes, same as yesterday type thing.. Or, do you jump in the deep end and sink..... Or swim... ?

Well I chose deep and......drowned.... So the regret is at least a tried and tested regret as opposed to "I wish I knew" regret. Which in practice holds no substance. The benefit of taking chances or putting yourself out there, is that you learn more about how you actually are or feel or can be or can't be. You have the opportunity now to regroup and hopefully redeem the failed attempt or reap the reward - as a first prize :) hahaha. If you get the second chance that is.... But if you do, then you gotta be sure of the realisation that clarity is waiting at the backend of it. We all need clarity, as do I.

So.... drown once?
Life vest second time round.
Third time round.... Swim laps or stay inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment