You never know when you're gonna be faced with a situation where you need you bring the gloves out.............. Just hope you're never in it. But if you are, be faster, be quicker, be smarter, and outsmart and outfight that A-hole til the threat's no longer there.. hahaha
You have one life I guess.. so best to always be prepared. I've realised that anything can happen to anyone at any time. Never assume your luck overrides life's bullshit and less than favourable scenarios. So angry that I need to realise this. But it's true.......... life I guess? :)
For the rest of us who don't have a snowballs' chance in winning a fight against a large unfriendly thief/rapist/piece-of-shit, at least we'll know how to throw a decent punch if needed! And maybe outsmart them.. haha
Ordered these guys................ pretty sweet....waiting on em, bag up soon.... gonna get all the practice I need. I'm just keen to be strong...... but mostly I really wanna punch deserving people in the FACE!!!!!!!
PS, colour? awww yea
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment