Things I love today:
People who don't indicate where they're turning - I waited for you.. patiently, and I could have gone? Thanks.... coz we all have time to sit around at circles and intersections. It's a favourite pastime really...
People who indicate 2 turning's before their actual turning - I almost T-boned you? But forgive me for thinking you were actually going to turn - given then bright flicking 'indication' you had indicated, when in fact all that was indicated, was that you don't know when the correct time is to make use of your indicator. :/
People who create this mysterious middle lane between the straight and turning lane, when they are indeed switching from one to the other. So the guy (me) behind him can't continue going straight because half of him is still cruising straight and the other half is turning... make up your mind buddy.. you messing with the flow.
People who pull up. stop. look left. look right. look left again.............. at a 4 way stop. Is this a joke? Are there hidden cameras I don't know about?
People who start turning out before they turn in within dual carriageway. There are actually cars in the other lane trying to keep on driving as normal before having to swerve right whilst you veer right beofr ehooking your left. It's not my fault your turning circle sucks... But you can't start driving right to drive left. Its just not on.
Yours sincerely
Avoiding colliding with you in order to prove my point :)
No comments:
Post a Comment