Have I not had anything to write... or have I just been lacking in inspiration? I think that given a good topic and the right amount of time, I'll talk until some certainty of my reality brings me out of it, like perhaps hunger, or... work? Haha. But seriously, there are very few days (and I recognise them almost immediately) where I don't want to talk to anyone. But writing.... that oftentimes can have me at a standstill. When things become a little mundane, or routine, or perhaps I've been away from the PC for long enough to have to summon the mindframe to write anything.... that's when I disappear. Though if my thoughts were automatically documented to a device daily, well then lets just say I'd have a library already, a couple even... My mind is seldom silent... though when i'm at a kickboxing class or pilates class, it's like all things go quiet, and all that exists, is focus. I don't expect every day to be amazing throughout the day.... but if even one cool thing can happen every day, whether its something you see, read or do, a conversation you have, a needed phone call, anything that makes you smile and walk away saying 'that was cool' nothing more and nothing less... Then it's a day not wasted as far as living goes. Coz in theory, our lives are merely made up of a series of moments. How many cool ones we have if what I like to measure my life in. So it's safe to say I had this cool moment today, and I guess it's inspired me to write a bit. I love conversation (everyone who knows me knows this characteristic full well) but even my one ways while blogging are something to enjoy........... it's when only what I say matters, haha :) I wonder if there'll be one tomorrow. I hope so, 2013 feels like it's the year to start investing............................ Investing in the things, people and places that will add value to the future I have in mind. Let's see. It's kind of my resolution, if I were forced to have one.... usually its the same one every year for me - do better than the year before. Although it's a little ambiguous, it isn't specific to a certain path or choice, it simply stands for consistent ambition, wherever I am in life ....
No comments:
Post a Comment