Wednesday, 10 April 2013

If you want it perfect, do it right...

Ask Magnus... he knows all about it. Quirkiest guy under the sun. Quirky mainly because beyond the mad look, his passion is so intense, you don't want to stop listening to his story. I watched a documentary on his story the other night, and while I was there watching, I couldn't help feel how little we do to ensure things are done right. We hope a lot... and act so little... It was just cool to watch someone believing in one thing and then acting on that same thing... Anyway, just somebody else's story :) regardless, the porsche 911 is a beautiful car and like all good stories, people, concepts and dreams... there are always some incredibly perfect photos to bring it to life............

Oh and he has a blog: magnuswalker911.com/  - its always nice to read when proper people write, if that makes any sense.. there's so little of it out there I suppose. So go check it out...................................









No comments:

Post a Comment