Soooooo it's Friday, ridiculously cold, and I haven't even had coffee yet. That being said - Friday brings about somewhat of a high along with what caffeine might anyway, so all's good so far. Knowing that I have nothing to do when Friday arrives is the best feeling in the world I think, but one thing I have made sure to include in my reveling of nothingness... is to watch the Comrades on Sunday. I know someone that is doing it and personally I don't believe it is a goal that I would like to even attempt at setting. It seems ludicrous. Plain and simple. However, I think its really admirable and can't wait to see people falling over the finish line. Lost toenails, cramps, dehydration to the point of near death and all those wonderful things that almost don't make sense to go around bragging about having? Yip, Nutjobs.. the lot of them. Though I will be running this weekend, so I don't feel guilty watching... Last weekend was busy, fun and is still a lingering experience... So for the most part I'm just gonna kick back this weekend..... snoopy style.
http://www.comrades.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment