Often I try to tie up a colour with an object or emotion. Grey is so many things. It's the clouds that I have been staring at all morning when I couldn't get out of bed today (not feeling 100%), the clouds that don't want to go away for anything, which brings out quite a conflicting feeling toward them, because as much as I want the rain, all I wanna do is ride 'my' bike until I can't anymore. The weather won't allow for that. Grey is the area between black and white - literally and figuratively. In the literal sense it's quite a cool shade, it's probably one of my favourite colours to wear. I love wearing pinks, greys and browns. Grey is a cool colour. But in the figurative sense, grey is fuzzy, unknown and at times confusing to figure out. One that leaves a person guessing as to what it actually is. That is when grey becomes a little bleak. I have no real point to continue with, but I have hauled my odd-feeling self to work to attempt at seeing the blue in the sky, to develop some form of appetite, and trying to appreciate the colours that are less unknown in the world.. the ones that make you smile.
On a less strange note, I have a beautiful new boombox that I spent a lot of time on trying to get looking as perfect as it is meant to be... our dance class is close to completing our routine- very very awesome, and loving every moment of it still.... I leave for Durban on Friday until Sunday for a work function which I am pretty sure will be fun, Durban is awesome to visit.. But the rest of the week is bound to be pretty average, the only exciting or rather disturbing part is the odd dreams I keep having.. though at this point I don't know whether I'd like my dreams to be a reality or my reality to just be a dream...
Tomorrow Winter is upon us... it's already turned the kind of cold I had hoped it wouldn't..
At the post office - Just got it!
About to be cleaned...
Clean and ready to BOOM :)
No comments:
Post a Comment