Sunday, 8 May 2011

Sunday Vibes

I had to wonder about some people's ideas when I was listening to the radio this morning. Some guy called in and said ' I just want to wish all the women out there who aren't getting wished that aren't mother's, a Happy Mother's day so they don't feel left out' I thought, um.. I am not a mother and most certainly do not feel left out.. I think I get how Mother's day works..and I'm ok with not being wished on this day. Seriously? Are there people out there who may feel left out? Anyway, you may notice I'm a lover of 'the harsh truth' which is so eloquently put across by some eecards. Anyway, another charmer for today:


So, imagine my excitement when I realise that yes, I do still know how to race on GT5.. (well when I'm not comparing myself to the boys' level of driving, but more so the actual capability of doing laps without completely destroying cars and losing money) Buying the game was easy and a no brainer, playing the game...  erm.. slightly more involved and at a level I don't recall being comfortable with. Then I play with an actual steering wheel and pedals and It was like being back on the bike, so to speak... So given the correct 'feel' of actually driving - I get it right - go figure. So now... I need one of these:


Oh! Saturday's run was cool, as was the rest of the weekend, nothing crazy to note, but getting my cinematic experience quota up, watched 'Fast5' and in an hour or so will be watching Thor - can't wait for that.. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment