I know it's going to be one of those days when it starts the way mine has. I'm not sure whether something as simple as a different set up in a morning routine can throw one off for the rest of the day, but now I'm starting to wonder if my maid coming in before I left this morning to get my washing is the cause of my 'ditziness' today. So it started with me getting in the car to leave for work realising that I haven't done my make-up.. odd, but not going back in, due to the fact that my second key broke in my door lock last night and now there is only hers (which she needs today). That was an annoyance on it's own last night, and so not worthwhile getting into. So, make-up in the car and drive to work. Well I made it! There's a positive, :) I decided for some reason, that this morning my cereal wouldn't pour through the slot its meant to and took the entire lid off. Um?? Anyway, I realised straight away that what I'd done had not made any actual sense and put it back on and poured my cereal......... into my coffee cup. Luckily I hadn't yet put anything in my cup but hadn't taken out the bowl. At this point, I realised that Friday the 13th had reached little me a few days early. It is 8:30am.. there's bound to me more bizarre things to happen, if they're noteworthy, they'll be noted. Until then, I'm playing it safe today, scatterbrain doesn't match my outfit - it needs to go. This is just cool, had to share:

No comments:
Post a Comment