Friday, 1 July 2011
Blogger's Block
Well today and at intermittent times. I guess it happens? So the only thing I can write about when my mind is having a bad day is music. So considering I don't have much to say, I do want to say though that I hate the Beyonce song that plays on the radio - 'Who runs the world' It makes me want to break things. I also want to say that Ellie Goulding has an incredible voice and her songs are incredible. Her acoustic stuff makes me want to lose myself... in a good way. Adele makes me smile and cry -I lose myself in her music too. I believe that if an artist's music can take you out of your own world and place you in a different place, then their music is doing what it's intended to do. Damien Rice is melancholy but I have forever loved their music... I guess in a way I carry a melancholy emotion always regardless of how things are. So where some people makes fake actions at wrist-slashing when they here it, I hear something quite beautifully composed that I appreciate and love listening to. Jack Johnson's music is so chilled and only people who understand his music will realise that its actually uplifting. Anyway... that's all I have to talk about today.......... Happy ears = happy heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment