Wednesday, 13 July 2011
Word of the month: Incompetence
So, so very tired of waiting.... I am even more tired of the reason I'm tired of waiting.. Does that make sense? Well to me it does, allow me to elaborate. I had a car accident over a month ago which was declared a write off. (I'm ok, car isn't.. clearly. And I was happy with this outcome.. on both parts, yes) I still do not have a new car. Have I found one yet - yes. Basically all the incompetent people in the 'paperwork world' at namely: my broker, my insurance company, and vehicle finance company, have kept up with their unsolicited reputation by delivering shitty service. Shocked? Not really. Annoyed? Always. So it would seem that for a while now I have been talking to machine operators ad nauseum - which actually is another gripe all together... I have been verifying information to prove that it is in fact me making the request for all this paperwork more times than I believe I should ever need to in my life! So, by now you can somewhat understand my frustration. People send through paperwork and sit back and wait. The people who receive the incorrect paperwork are too goddamn busy to pick up the phone and tell them its incorrect, but rely on the fact that someone will eventually call and say 'what is the status on this claim, as my client is just about ready to kill me' and then they receive the wonderful news that the information they sent through was in fact not what they had asked for. Heaven help us.. So this happened a few times.. over a few days. I have now (I am assuming to believe) done everything and had everything sent correctly and am just waiting for the payout. All I want to do is go and pick up my new car. Why is it so difficult to expect the people you pay to actually do their jobs! How inconsiderate of me.. Here's hoping I have by Friday, otherwise I'm immobile. So, so over it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment