Why do you feel the need to stare at me for 5 minutes before leaving the 4 way stop that you arrived at first?
Why when you roll up at the 4 way stop (clearly first), and then only I do, do you feel the need to tell me I can go? Why don't you just go, seeing as how......um....... that's how it works? I promise not to be angry that you did the right thing....
Why do people just drive through without stopping at a set of robots that aren't working, when no cars are coming, if they're meant to treat it as a 4 way stop? Do you just drive through stop streets when no one's coming? I mean..?
Why would verification codes online be virtually legible for the average human to read, when the point of them it to differentiate between an automated machine reading it and a human reading it? If I can't even make it out, then who have these codes been designed for to understand.. weird. seriously. It need not be that complicated.
Why is it that no matter how you look at it, it's always nauseating to watch old people eat ice-cream from a cone. Wow, it's just disturbing, it needs to stop. Or at least eat them at home. Just saying.. I don't wanna see that whilst walking in a shopping centre.
Why do people think it's ok to forward messages to other people at midnight in the middle of the week? Do you not sleep? Or do you not care that I sleep? Seriously, you think I might read it and write back and we'll have a little midnight email sharing conversation? Take a sleeping pill, let's all get some sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment