Wednesday, 6 July 2011

'Chilled'

I found myself in the kitchen last night doing something I have not done in a while and love to do, cooking! I made a hot tasty meal – tomato chilli pasta (in case you were curious) with the Ultimix blasting on the 91 in the background. It’s funny how you forget to keep up with doing things you love when you have a distracted mind. I have not taken a second (in God knows when) to really think about what I’d like to eat, opened my cupboard, taken out all the spices and sauces and actually cooked up something de’lish just for the love of it! Tonight I ran, like power, which I didn’t expect – therefore felt good... I need to carbo-load somewhat this week – don’t laugh, it’s going to be my one saving grace! – So I decided to make food J Coz I sure as hell aint stepping outside, its way too cold, way too wet and well... I have no reason to. Next victory moment was when I discovered that my PS3 is working again. Electronics – its a love/hate relationship. But nevertheless it was working now which meant I could go to my next favourite place (after the kitchen) the couch! There really isn’t much one can do when the weather is like it is and I have forgotten what it feels like to not be exhausted, run down, and not having anything to do all in one evening, so the familiar feeling of ‘chill’ time doing the things I enjoy most was a really cool and welcomed feeling. Almost time for the Knysna race and I am nervously counting down the days. Gonna be an awesome weekend regardless, just coz when you do a race that’s quite a cool ‘deal’ and ‘vibe’, it’s a feel good thing. Just wish I had my friends there too.. Oh and no blog talk on my car yet, coz when I do eventually get it... sigh... um.. then, and only then will I have looooooads of pics and things to say about it. Til then the getz getz me around and there’s nothing to talk about there...so yeah.. still waiting :/

No comments:

Post a Comment